Premed 101 Forums

I found it very fair- bio tripped me up on a couple questions and chem was straightforward. I also found RC to be on the slightly easier side (but I also had some background info on 2/3 articles so I may have just gotten lucky). I did find PAT challenging and I'm worried about that. Overall a fair exam though! 

edited to add: I was very surprised by how little application the bio section required; with the exception of 1-2 questions it was really "do you know this random fact or not"

25 minutes ago, mightychondria69 said:

I found it very fair- bio tripped me up on a couple questions and chem was straightforward. I also found RC to be on the slightly easier side (but I also had some background info on 2/3 articles so I may have just gotten lucky). I did find PAT challenging and I'm worried about that. Overall a fair exam though! 

edited to add: I was very surprised by how little application the bio section required; with the exception of 1-2 questions it was really "do you know this random fact or not"

Haha same!

Which random Q on bio did you get?

I thought it was fair. The bio was either really easy facts or some obscure fact from intro bio. During my test the readings were all bio based which I think made it a little too easy some of the questions could be answered if you new basic bio. The pat was either really easy or really hard for me and that time limit didn’t help. Hopefully other people did bad on that too lol

I just wrote it 2 hours ago and I didnt really care for the sciences part (since it isnt taken into account where im applying) but it didn't seem that hard considering how I didn't even prepare for it. The PAT was more challenging than I expected tho. It was way harder than their sample test from the preparation manuel they sell. I thought it was almost as hard as the PATBooster questions tbh (the angles were wayyyy harder on this PAT tho). I also got two rock questions where I answered absolute bs. I didn't even try cuz I was running out of time :(. In the end, I answered "c" for 7 questions I had left blank.

• 2 weeks later...

I did so much better than I thought! Really happy about it! BIO:26 CHEM:30 PAT:23 RC:21

Thought RC was going to be REALLY bad because I didn't finish on time. RC was always my weakest section (I read like a snail... cry :') ) Had to guess ~5 questions. The general consensus was that RC was hard this year so maybe the scaling saved me lol. My articles were all very bio heavy. (Wrote on the 24th) 

Does anyone know when they will release the score scale for Nov 2020. I only see the Feb one.

6 minutes ago, JingleJingle98 said:

I did so much better than I thought! Really happy about it! BIO:26 CHEM:30 PAT:23 RC:21

Thought RC was going to be REALLY bad because I didn't finish on time. RC was always my weakest section (I read like a snail... cry :') ) Had to guess ~5 questions. The general consensus was that RC was hard this year so maybe the scaling saved me lol. My articles were all very bio heavy. (Wrote on the 24th) 

Does anyone know when they will release the score scale for Nov 2020. I only see the Feb one.

Congrats!!! Thats amazing! What schools are you applying to?

3 hours ago, hopefulpremed98 said:

Did anyone else not get their scores yet? Did my test on the 23rd. I assume they’re sending them out manually so I shouldn’t expect it until after the weekend but I’m worried if they sent them out all at once lol and there’s a problem with mine lol

I know I didn't do well, and still haven't received mine yet. Everyone who got their result did pretty well, do you think it's being released based on how well you did? top scores... first,   poor scores...last