Premed 101 Forums

CV after deadline

j98

Hi to all,

I'm wondering if I can update my CV on Minerva even after the deadline has passed. A few things happened after the submission deadline that I would like to add on my CV. I still have the option to "Upload New Version" on Minerva. If anyone had this experience or already asked, I'd like to hear from you guys. Thanks in advance! 

You can’t update the cv. They have upload new version still for all documents and I’m pretty sure it’s only there because sometimes they ask people to resubmit some documents like the proof of residency when they go through the applications. The system also records the date of submission so I wouldnt do it. I knew people last year who were published a week after submission and they asked and weren’t allowed to update

36 minutes ago, hopefulpremed98 said:

You can’t update the cv. They have upload new version still for all documents and I’m pretty sure it’s only there because sometimes they ask people to resubmit some documents like the proof of residency when they go through the applications. The system also records the date of submission so I wouldnt do it. I knew people last year who were published a week after submission and they asked and weren’t allowed to update

Bummer... I got to publish as well and hoped I can update the CV. Anyway, thanks a lot for your answer.

39 minutes ago, j98 said:

Bummer... I got to publish as well and hoped I can update the CV. Anyway, thanks a lot for your answer.

I know how you feel I got a publication accepted for publication literally 2 days before the submission deadline and was so glad that happened. It’s a bummer but if anything it’s one small thing in a cv