Jump to content
Premed 101 Forums

February DAT (Canada) Postponed COVID-19

Recommended Posts

Soooo I guess this February's DAT (Canadian) is no longer on Feb 16-18. Do you guys think it will still be in Feb/predictions on when it will be? Is anyone changing their study schedule?

From CDA website this week:

"As current models indicate that the second wave of the COVID-19 Pandemic will continue in the first months of 2021, the Canadian Dental Association has decided to reschedule the February administration of the DAT to a later, yet to be determined date."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

I had emailed them previously numerous times and the only message that I got was that updates will be sent out on the 15th of this month. I've already booked to check early that date just in case to sign up for the limited number of spots. I'm still not sure about the dates but will assume that it may be pushed back anywhere from 2-6 weeks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello Ash,

I did get another email similar to yours delaying it until the end of this month. They originally placed an announcement for today back when I contacted them in the beginning of last month, so it may possibly be delayed which I hope it doesn't. I don't think its a good idea to keep delaying reviewing because it won't be as fresh and hope to get a date ASAP which so far seems to me to be in mid March. I did write the fall exam and can give you feedback if interested.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...