Premed 101 Forums

MMI Interviews Prep for 2020/2021 cycle

I'm definitely down for interview practice.. in the past there has been a facebook group created and someone usually takes the lead and becomes the organizer for in-person prep session. I went in 2018-2019 and found them SUPER helpful. Not sure how to approach it since we would have to do it virtually but I think setting up a facebook group would a be a good start!

Just saw this on the sub for premedcanada and wanted to share it with pm101 ! Check private message OP. sent you one

For everyone who has an upcoming UBC interview, there are two awesome groups I'm part of. One is the UBC MMI fb group which as over 200 members in it. We mostly form prep groups on teams or other video platforms.

The other resource was given to me by a friend of mine who's in 3rd year over at ubc now. She sent me this and said it was supposed to be private for the UBC premed society only. I don't think these things should be private so I'm sharing here. I did a few of the practice MMIs and they're good to get back into the swing of things.

Lots of practice groups being formed and lots of resources. Keep sharing them here!

1st year U of T med student here who was also accepted to UBC as an out of province applicant last year -- I can highly vouch for both the UBC MMI Fb group and there's also some based out of Toronto. It's a great opportunity to practice with other applicants, understand your strengths and weaknesses, and ultimately get in the repetition needed to be successful on interview day! 

Feel free to message me if you have any other questions or need interview prep guidance! Always happy to help. 

• 3 weeks later...