Premed 101 Forums

UBC MPT - Transcripts

Does anyone know if digital transcript downloads from non-UBC schools are acceptable for transcript uploads? I'm hoping to use PHYS 12 and the website says "Applicants using high-school, AP, or IB courses to meet prerequisite requirements must submit scanned copies of official high-school, AP and IB transcripts; Print-outs or screenshots of unofficial results or transcripts will not be accepted." The Ministry of Education also provides a digital download option for official transcripts, though - has anyone had success uploading a digital download of an official transcript, or does it have to be a scanned copy of a paper version?

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I successfully uploaded my official high school transcript that was sent to me via email from the Ministry of Education. I emailed a student service officer from the Department of Physical Therapy at UBC to confirm that this format was acceptable and they said that it was (i.e., it doesn't have to be a scanned paper version as long as it's the official version sent from the Ministry). I received my official high school transcript (including Physics 12) through the following link: https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/education-training/k-12/support/transcripts-and-certificates

Hope this helps! :)