Premed 101 Forums

Did anyones status update to awaiting decision

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wouldn't stress too much! Mine still says submitted as well If anyone's thinking that it still says "submitted" because they're not interested then it's also just as likely that they are intere

Y'all I'm back, my status has changed! Thanks to HopefulUndergrad for making me feel less nervous about it  I am hoping that they just didn't get around to uploading it until now. Best of luck for int

Hi all!   IP applicant over here who submitted Sept. 29, still has my application status listed as "submitted". It's definitely making me a bit nervous, but it very well (hopefully) could mean no

33 minutes ago, Suggus said:

That makes me nervous to know they're doing mine in the last 3 weeks...now I'll be wondering "are they reviewing mine today?" every day :unsure:

I'm nervous too, but I submitted mine on Oct 1st due to technical issues, so I'm thinking my file will probably be one of the last to be completed.

10 hours ago, amiralangs said:

I'm nervous too, but I submitted mine on Oct 1st due to technical issues, so I'm thinking my file will probably be one of the last to be completed.

I don’t think thats how it works as mine has been reviewed and I also submitted it on the first. They likely randomize applications to avoid being biased by late submissions. 

On 1/10/2021 at 5:12 PM, boymama20 said:

I don’t think thats how it works as mine has been reviewed and I also submitted it on the first. They likely randomize applications to avoid being biased by late submissions. 

Same. I hope that's the reason because at some point on the blog Dr. Panaccione said they note people that wait till the last minute to submit (which would be completely unfair if they actually do that). 

8 minutes ago, Canikickit120 said:

Same. I hope that's the reason because at some point on the blog Dr. Panaccione said they note people that wait till the last minute to submit (which would be completely unfair if they actually do that). 

They don’t. He said this on his MD admissions video. Was miscommunication. 

2 hours ago, Canikickit120 said:

I don't think that's the case as there were many technical issues this year. My application was ready a week before, but I couldn't submit until the morning of due to UCAN errors. Let's wish for the best.