Premed 101 Forums

University Of Alberta 2021 Pharmacy Applicants - Class Of 2025

Sweetjasmine

12 hours ago, Zora said:

anyone still have an idea of how many seats are left? Who else is waiting to hear back? 

I think there are around 13-14 spots left if I am checking that correctly, I’m sure someone will correct me if I am mistaken. I hope you hear back soon! 

• 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, Zora said:

not sure how long we have to wait or who is waiting 

uAlberta website says that the program accepts 130 people per year, however there are 139 names on a name tag document that was included in the welcome email that was sent on August 6th. I would advise you to maybe contact Anjela and check on your status if you haven’t heard back at all yet. Goodluck ! :) 

19 hours ago, Zora said:

is anyone else still waiting or did everyone get their results? If there are more seats then they might be taking more time to make a decision and they are still looking at LOI and interviews. Anyone have Anjela's email? 

What are your stats? That might be a reason. It is highly unlikely that they are still looking at LOI & interviews at this point, esp since someone mentioned that they sent out an email already with the  names for coat name tags.

• 2 weeks later...