Premed 101 Forums

University Of Alberta 2021 Pharmacy Applicants - Class Of 2025

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can we all just focus on the main goal of this discussion. I created this discussion to talk about the application deadlines and interviews not the job opportunities. I'm pretty sure there are discuss

Got my acceptance today! So excited to meet everyone in the fall! 

12 hours ago, Zora said:

anyone still have an idea of how many seats are left? Who else is waiting to hear back? 

I think there are around 13-14 spots left if I am checking that correctly, I’m sure someone will correct me if I am mistaken. I hope you hear back soon! 

• 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, Zora said:

not sure how long we have to wait or who is waiting 

uAlberta website says that the program accepts 130 people per year, however there are 139 names on a name tag document that was included in the welcome email that was sent on August 6th. I would advise you to maybe contact Anjela and check on your status if you haven’t heard back at all yet. Goodluck ! :) 

is anyone else still waiting or did everyone get their results? If there are more seats then they might be taking more time to make a decision and they are still looking at LOI and interviews. Anyone have Anjela's email? 

19 hours ago, Zora said:

is anyone else still waiting or did everyone get their results? If there are more seats then they might be taking more time to make a decision and they are still looking at LOI and interviews. Anyone have Anjela's email? 

What are your stats? That might be a reason. It is highly unlikely that they are still looking at LOI & interviews at this point, esp since someone mentioned that they sent out an email already with the  names for coat name tags.

• 2 weeks later...