Premed 101 Forums

Uoft Dental Interview Invite

Please share your stats (GPA, DAT score, Year of study and IP/OOP status and if you got an interview offer) for 2021 cycle.

best of luck to everyone who applied!

(Also does anyone know when they are going to let us know? Last year it was January 10, considering they changed the deadline from Dec1st to Nov 1st is it likely we hear back from them before coming Friday?)

19 hours ago, JingleJingle98 said:

image.thumb.png.f08c66ffbc911adcc30f139ffeaf2942.png

They said they will let us know by mid-Jan! This was an email they sent out in December.

Thanks for yoru reply but based on previous years they usually send out interview invites on the first Friday of January. Thats why I think it will be the same this year too..

4 hours ago, Saba said:

Thanks for yoru reply but based on previous years they usually send out interview invites on the first Friday of January. Thats why I think it will be the same this year too..

I also think it will be this Friday! Its been that date for multiple years. 

23 hours ago, JingleJingle98 said:

image.thumb.png.f08c66ffbc911adcc30f139ffeaf2942.png

They said they will let us know by mid-Jan! This was an email they sent out in December.

So weird, the email they sent me didn't mention the interview dates or that they will be conducted virtually. All it said was "Interviews will be conducted in February 2021."

8 minutes ago, rs123 said:

@SabaI kind of think they'll be coming out next friday, just because winter break was extended a week so I'm not sure if they're back to work just yet

Uoft Dental classes started on Jan 4th. They just extended winter break for undergrad students.