Premed 101 Forums

uOttawa Interview Invite/Rejection 2021

Invite/Rejection
Time Stamp: DD/MM/YYYY - XX:XX AM/PM
Stream: English, French, Aboriginal, French (OOP (not QC))
cGPA: on 4.0 OMSAS Scale
Current year:3rd year, 4th year, UG complete, Masters, PhD
ECs: Description at your discretion 

Casper: General thoughts

Invite/Rejection
Time Stamp: 
cGPA: 
Current year: 
ECs: 

Casper and Snapshot: 

• sally1999 changed the title to uOttawa Interview Invite/Rejection 2021

As you guys all get going with what will feel like a rollercoaster of emotions regardless of whether you receive and invite or not, I just want to congratulate you all for all your accomplishments, as well as to let you know that things will get better and that it's ok to feel bummy but just know to reach out to your support systems and things will get better, and to just keep at it across any challenges you face (reapplying, interview prep, and new paths). Always know that my inbox is open and I'm more than happy to talk things through :)You all got this!

On 1/11/2021 at 8:20 PM, Dr. Shqipe said:

As you guys all get going with what will feel like a rollercoaster of emotions regardless of whether you receive and invite or not, I just want to congratulate you all for all your accomplishments, as well as to let you know that things will get better and that it's ok to feel bummy but just know to reach out to your support systems and things will get better, and to just keep at it across any challenges you face (reapplying, interview prep, and new paths). Always know that my inbox is open and I'm more than happy to talk things through :)You all got this!

faleminderit