Premed 101 Forums

uOttawa Interview Invite/Rejection 2021

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As you guys all get going with what will feel like a rollercoaster of emotions regardless of whether you receive and invite or not, I just want to congratulate you all for all your accomplishments, as

Yeah of course! I had a 3.83 GPA when applying but I unfortunately had a really rough semester and so my GPA dropped to 3.69 which was below the 3.7 cutoff for the french stream. So they unfortunately

I don't want to jinx it. but this may be a good sign. This very same thing happened last year.... Good luck!

34 minutes ago, ekans2700 said:

It could be. We should get to know in an hour (if the release time is around the same as previous years)

I don't think this years process is similar to previous years. It could be tomorrow.... Fingers crossed we hear back soon. I don't know about all of you, but my anxiety is at a maxxxxx

Just now, Happylittleki said:

Do they send invites/rejections over the span of a couple of days? Also, do ya'll know if they send ALL rejection letters? Do they also give explanation or is there a way to call and get feedback on your application if you're rejected?

In the past they give all invites/rejections on same day and they do not give feedback on application 

1 minute ago, Happylittleki said:

Do they send invites/rejections over the span of a couple of days? Also, do ya'll know if they send ALL rejection letters? Do they also give explanation or is there a way to call and get feedback on your application if you're rejected?

They typically send rejects first and then invites, or vice versa, on the same day. It says on their website you will not get feedback on your application.