Premed 101 Forums

uOttawa Interview Invite/Rejection 2021

5 hours ago, rosa_gabrielle said:

I think they're sending that info out in a follow up email... them saying, "When your confirmation is received, we will send you an information package with more details about your virtual interview day" makes it seem like it might be different than the typical panel interviews/they're still trying to figure it out, other wise they could just send it all out now

Has anyone gotten the information package yet? I confirmed my attendance last night but I haven’t gotten anything yet

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As you guys all get going with what will feel like a rollercoaster of emotions regardless of whether you receive and invite or not, I just want to congratulate you all for all your accomplishments, as

Yeah of course! I had a 3.83 GPA when applying but I unfortunately had a really rough semester and so my GPA dropped to 3.69 which was below the 3.7 cutoff for the french stream. So they unfortunately

I don't want to jinx it. but this may be a good sign. This very same thing happened last year.... Good luck!

There was nothing specific we had to say in the confirmation email for the interview right? I sent my confirmation yesterday and haven't heard back yet (and my interview is on Feb 17 which I think is the first day) so just want to make sure I didn't do something wrong!

29 minutes ago, JIK said:

There was nothing specific we had to say in the confirmation email for the interview right? I sent my confirmation yesterday and haven't heard back yet (and my interview is on the first day) so just want to make sure I didn't do something wrong!

I haven’t gotten anything yet either! What is the first day of interviews?

37 minutes ago, Thanksgiving said:

I haven’t gotten anything yet either! What is the first day of interviews?

I think Feb 17... I'm not positive its the first but that's just what I've heard and that's when mine is. Has anyone gotten a response to their interview acceptance yet?

13 hours ago, Thanksgiving said:

Are u talking about the interview package? I haven’t received that yet either and I’m waiting to see if we’ll get it tomorrow considering it’s Monday 

Not even. I never received a rejection or invitation for an interview. I know this probably means its an R but it's so strange I never got an email...