Premed 101 Forums

uOttawa Interview Invite/Rejection 2021

There was nothing specific we had to say in the confirmation email for the interview right? I sent my confirmation yesterday and haven't heard back yet (and my interview is on Feb 17 which I think is the first day) so just want to make sure I didn't do something wrong!

29 minutes ago, JIK said:

There was nothing specific we had to say in the confirmation email for the interview right? I sent my confirmation yesterday and haven't heard back yet (and my interview is on the first day) so just want to make sure I didn't do something wrong!

I haven’t gotten anything yet either! What is the first day of interviews?

37 minutes ago, Thanksgiving said:

I haven’t gotten anything yet either! What is the first day of interviews?

I think Feb 17... I'm not positive its the first but that's just what I've heard and that's when mine is. Has anyone gotten a response to their interview acceptance yet?

13 hours ago, Thanksgiving said:

Are u talking about the interview package? I haven’t received that yet either and I’m waiting to see if we’ll get it tomorrow considering it’s Monday 

Not even. I never received a rejection or invitation for an interview. I know this probably means its an R but it's so strange I never got an email...