Premed 101 Forums

University Of Toronto 2021 Pharmacy Applicants - Class Of 2025

Sweetjasmine

15 hours ago, Sweetjasmine said:

New update!

Interview notices should come till the end of February. Check your emails guys and good luck!!!

I saw that this morning haha! All my questions were answered from this email haha!

End of February is still a bit vague! If anyone notices that notifications are posted, we can just give each other a heads up on this page :)

Good luck everyone!!!!!!!!!! 

Hi everyone, 

I emailed the admissions office since I was getting a bit worried. I thought they would come out by the end of the month. 

This is what they said: 

"Interviews are still being finalized. Interview invites will likely be sent early next week". 

So they still haven't been sent out to anyone and would most likely come out in early March! :)

5 minutes ago, struggles12345 said:

Hi everyone, 

I emailed the admissions office since I was getting a bit worried. I thought they would come out by the end of the month. 

This is what they said: 

"Interviews are still being finalized. Interview invites will likely be sent early next week". 

So they still haven't been sent out to anyone and would most likely come out in early March! :)

good to know!! lol i was getting worried too - they seemed to be taking a while haha 

On 2/27/2021 at 2:56 PM, dreamville123 said:

does anyone know what the cGPA for accepted applicants has been the past couple years?

I don't think they calculate GPA. They look at percentage. On the website it says an A- (83%) was the average of applicants who got accepted in the past, but the range is very broad because they also considered the PCAT before, which has been replaced by the CASPer exam this year and beyond. 

7 hours ago, struggles12345 said:

I don't think they calculate GPA. They look at percentage. On the website it says an A- (83%) was the average of applicants who got accepted in the past, but the range is very broad because they also considered the PCAT before, which has been replaced by the CASPer exam this year and beyond. 

oh okay makes sense. do you know how they calculate the cumulative average in percentage if you went to a different school?

10 hours ago, dreamville123 said:

oh okay makes sense. do you know how they calculate the cumulative average in percentage if you went to a different school?

https://governingcouncil.utoronto.ca/secretariat/policies/grading-practices-policy-university-assessment-and-january-1-2020

they use this grading scale. Depending on if your uni used % or letter grade it translates to a certain percentage and gpa (on 4.0 scale) at UofT.. You can use this calculator: https://www.utsc.utoronto.ca/webapps/aacc-tools/GPA_calculator/index.cgi to figure out what your cGPA/average would be at UofT.