Premed 101 Forums

University Of Toronto 2021 Pharmacy Applicants - Class Of 2025

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dm me, I don't mind connecting over fb or other media like zoom to practice! Same goes for anyone else that wants to join  

Hey, I’m a first year pharm student.  regarding the job market, I’m not too worried. It really depends where you end up deciding to settle. Salary/hour is much lower in Toronto $35/hour) compared to

Hi everyone,  I emailed the admissions office since I was getting a bit worried. I thought they would come out by the end of the month.  This is what they said:  "Interviews are still b

On 3/2/2021 at 5:39 PM, vivian53 said:

Would anyone be interested in joining a discord server to prepare for interviews?

If there is already a discord or another platform everyone else is using then could someone add me to it?

https://discord.gg/8qABf7mcET

Here's the link for the server! I'd love to get started on practicing with everyone! Lmk if there are any issues with the link!

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/2/2021 at 12:32 PM, HR6 said:

Those who got an interview, do you guys mind sharing your stats with us?

I had about 85.25% average by the end of first semester.

For casper, I did a lot of practice through online examples and resources, discussed my answers with friends and practiced my typing speed. 

I don't think uoft required anything else so I assume they only looked at gpa and casper

• 4 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Pharm2025 said:

So anyone know what happens next? Is the next time we hear back when admissions decisions come out?

Ya I think we just have to submit our final transcripts by the end of May, and then we hear from them officially when admissions decisions happen in June

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/7/2021 at 11:08 AM, O Canada said:

I got in. I also got in UBC. I am from Ontario, so really debating where to go. Any suggestions?

It’s really up to you! I’ve heard u of t is one of the best schools for pharm and that’s kinda why I’m gonna choose to accept. It also has that PhD thing post graduate that’s a viability, and a bunch of other opportunities that some other schools don’t necessarily have. 

I don’t know much about UBC pharm tbh

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/19/2021 at 11:42 PM, Prepharm937374 said:

Congrats to everyone on their acceptances! I’ll be applying this upcoming cycle and was wondering if anyone can share what averages got them accepted/waitlisted/interviews. Kind of unsure of my chances since they removed a bunch of their requirements recently. 

Hey! So I didn’t actually have a really great average - it was 3.1 at the end of my fourth year but I guess I did well in the interview and Casper so I guess focus on prepping for those. I mainly focused on trying to embrace the type of personality traits they look for in a pharmacist and applying those to questions (for example compassion - so in the case where you’re in the position of authority over someone else you have to answer in a way that shows you sympathize for them but also that you uphold your code of ethics and rules). The interview and Casper are really focused on getting to know you as a person (professional and personal) so just be honest and try to answer in a way that follows what you think a pharmacist should be like