Premed 101 Forums

31 minutes ago, amiralangs said:

I've always wondered why there is such uncertainty/mystery on the dates in which invites/regrets are sent out. It is known months in advance when the interview dates will be, but the invites/regrets always seem to be a mystery for applicants.

Yeah it is so frustrating! I hope the earlier commenter is right and the invites come out today. I want the wait to be over hahaha

18 minutes ago, garceyues said:

Crazy how getting an interview invite has the potential to completely change one’s future forever

I've only taken this in in the past few weeks. None of my family has attended post-secondary so its actually kind of intimidating how different my life could be compared to what I've been used to :blink:

1 hour ago, Acceptableplantain said:

Remember the guy who said they talked to an advisor at uofa and they said it comes out on the 8th. *insert clown emoji*

An adcom probably see this comment and decided to delay the decision for the lulz

15 minutes ago, boymama20 said:

Lol that was me, your comment is a tad aggressive. I was simply sharing the information I received.

Things might come up last minute, but hopefully good news this week. The wait is definitely worsening the neuroticism.

16 minutes ago, Acceptableplantain said:

I think its going to be a Friday thing most likely. But the funniest part is that we are all so anxiously waiting for results when most likely we're getting the rejection lmao :(

Stay positive fam ;)

14 minutes ago, boymama20 said:

gotta love that only one in four vibe

I think its 1/3? Unless U of A also had increased applicants this year. Either way, the breakdown isn't that simple because of IP advantage