Premed 101 Forums

2021 Canadian MMI Interview Prep

Nosl1w

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a group of Canadian premed students to practice MMI interview questions a couple days a week, and to research and discuss current topics in healthcare.

Please reply to this thread if you're interested, and I can invite you to our private Facebook group.

Thanks

Hey guys. I'm a resident in Toronto and used to be on MMI interview committees. I'm no longer on the committees so there's no conflict of interest but I have found a passion for helping people reach their interview goals and understand that interviews, just like everything in life, takes practice.  We created a program which does just that and we've been instrumental in helping people improve their approach and critical thinking capabilities at the time of the interviews. If any of you are interested in some in-depth training with myself and other doctors don't hesitate to reach out!    

Best of luck

On 1/26/2021 at 7:30 PM, Nosl1w said:

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a group of Canadian premed students to practice MMI interview questions a couple days a week, and to research and discuss current topics in healthcare.

Please reply to this thread if you're interested, and I can invite you to our private Facebook group.

Thanks

If you would like training from residents in Ontario who've been successful at these interviews don't hesitate to reach out. 

On 1/26/2021 at 7:30 PM, Nosl1w said:

Hi everyone,

Thanks

Hi Nosl1w,

Would you be able to add me to this group? Thanks!

On 1/30/2021 at 11:00 AM, Jeremy1 said:

Hey guys. I'm a resident in Toronto and used to be on MMI interview committees. I'm no longer on the committees so there's no conflict of interest but I have found a passion for helping people reach their interview goals and understand that interviews, just like everything in life, takes practice.  We created a program which does just that and we've been instrumental in helping people improve their approach and critical thinking capabilities at the time of the interviews. If any of you are interested in some in-depth training with myself and other doctors don't hesitate to reach out!    

Best of luck

Hi Jeremy1,

I am interested. Do you have a website or location for more info?

Thanks!