Jump to content
Premed 101 Forums

I lived in Sask for 16yrs before going to Alberta for undergrad... how do I verify that I am still considered IP?

Recommended Posts

Seems UofS has a rule in which anyone who lived in Sask for 15yrs or more is considered IP,  so I would be IP in that case.

I was just wondering then how exactly I would need to provide proof. I left Sask in 2020, but lived there from 2004 (as a child).... How exactly would I provide proof of this? Or is proof even needed? 

I was only a child back then, so i do not have any official bills or anything... I was only 4 yrs old in 2004, so how exactly would I prove I lived there?


Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...