Premed 101 Forums

SIGN-UP : uOttawa Mock Interviews - Hosted by Class of 2024

Hey everyone! 

In case this hasn't yet been cross posted to the forum:

Congratulations on getting interviews. This is a HUGE accomplishment and understand that you're nearly in! 

To help with the interview preparations the MD 2024 will continue the annual Mock Interview.

This is an opportunity to practice your interview skills with 1st year uOttawa medical students in an interview 'like' setting. 

PLEASE NOTE: The mock interviews are open only to those applicants that have been invited for an interview. 

The link is as follows: 

https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0c4dacab23aafbc34-uottawa

Best of luck! 

My friend and I are both first year UOttawa Med Students and have mocked a couple students in the past. We understand how this is an important experience prior to having your interview. We noticed that the spots filled up very quickly for this sign up so we wanted to give more prospective students the opportunity to still have mock interviews done by uOttawa med students. Please PM me if you are interested. (just to clarify this is not affiliated with the above sign up)

On 2/2/2021 at 6:59 AM, madhappyMD said:

My friend and I are both first year UOttawa Med Students and have mocked a couple students in the past. We understand how this is an important experience prior to having your interview. We noticed that the spots filled up very quickly for this sign up so we wanted to give more prospective students the opportunity to still have mock interviews done by uOttawa med students. Please PM me if you are interested. (just to clarify this is not affiliated with the above sign up)

How can I dm you? I tried but it would not allow me!