Premed 101 Forums

The MMI e-Guide: A Practical Framework for Approaching any MMI Question ($10)

About the Guide: 

This e-guide outlines 19 major MMI question types, which relate to topics such as group conflict, unethical behaviours, and effective communication. Each question type includes a detailed framework for providing a strong and knowledgeable interview response. 

Virtually all MMI questions will relate to one of the 19 specified question types. Once you identify the question type, you may simply apply the corresponding framework provided in the guide. Together with practice, I strongly believe that this guide will enable you to tackle any MMI question with confidence and poise!

This guide is perfect for MMI interviews relating to professional school, including medical school, pharmacy school, occupational therapy, physical therapy, chiropractic, dentistry, and nursing.

The full guide is 2,569 words and 11 pages. 

About the Author: 

After completing my master's degree in cancer research in 2018, I was fortunate to receive three MMI invitations from well-known Canadian and U.S. medical schools, which all resulted in offers. Unfortunately, I needlessly spent hundreds of dollars on prep courses and books, thinking that they had some magical formula that would set me up for success. After going through my interviews and serving as an MMI interview panelist myself, I learned that there is no substitute for practice and a well-manicured plan. A well-manicured plan is exactly what I believe this guide offers. 

• TheInterviewCoach changed the title to The MMI e-Guide: A Practical Framework for Approaching any MMI Question ($10)
  • 2 weeks later...