Premed 101 Forums

During the 3 minutes for prompt-reading part, is someone watching you?

38 minutes ago, M3P0 said:

I ask only because when I'm thinking I tend to close my eyes and lean back and it looks like I'm sleeping. I think this could come across poorly (like I'm tired or sleepy) to the interviewer. 

Likely no they won’t be watching, they have things they need to do between interviews (like scoring the previous application). But honestly don’t worry about it. I don’t think anyone who looks relaxed and taking a short break is going to throw up a flag. 

23 hours ago, Raisin Bran said:

You have to give permission for zoom at access your camera at the start of every interview (at least on chrome, which I used) so no, I don’t believe there is any way the interviewer could see you.

Did you have any wifi/connectivity issues? I don't have the most stable wifi (though it's usually fine for zoom) and I'm so paranoid that their complicated-sounding system is going to overload or cause my wifi to fail lol. Sounds like it requires alot of wifi bandwidth. Maybe I'm just paranoid because that happened to me during CASPer though...