Premed 101 Forums

Timeline for acceptances/rejections?

1 hour ago, firelordzuko said:

This was posted in r/premedcanada. I don't know anything other than that so if anyone has any other input I would also appreciate it! I'm also going crazy checking my email every second - how are y'all dealing with the wait?

Screenshot_20210208-100521_Chrome.jpg

The first 2 months, unlike last year, I didn't think about it at all. The second we hit February I started going a little crazy haha 

2 hours ago, premed2232 said:

Does anyone know roughly when we might hear back with results? I know last year was thrown off by COVID, but is there any pattern for when they normally come out? The wait is killing me and I don't want to be checking my email sooner than I have to!

I feel you, the wait is hard! 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, abcd1288 said:

The wait is nerve-wracking! :(

especially in a pandemic! I feel like normally I'm pretty good at keeping myself distracted from waits like this but with most of my usual extracurriculars being cancelled and school being online it's been exceptionally hard to keep my mind off it

10 minutes ago, sr9 said:

especially in a pandemic! I feel like normally I'm pretty good at keeping myself distracted from waits like this but with most of my usual extracurriculars being cancelled and school being online it's been exceptionally hard to keep my mind off it

Absolutely! I definitely think that's a big part of it too!

• 2 weeks later...