Premed 101 Forums

Timeline for acceptances/rejections?

22 minutes ago, abcd1288 said:

Pretty obvious haha. It's always the classic "Congratulations" or "Thank you for your interest". If I see the latter, I stopped reading 

sure, but I'm the type of person who likes to be super prepared so I asked friends who were in "What would the email look like if I get in" - was just sharing in case there were other folks like me who want to know in advance...

11 minutes ago, StrawberryBanana said:

Does anyone know the average OOP Waitlist score that end up getting in? Is there a lower threshold?

No I don't think they share that kind of information. But I just posted a poll for OOP waitlisters to share their score anonymously, so that we can all get a sense.

I looked at posts from last year, and in that poll there were 6 people with scores above 81 on the waitlist, and it looks like they all ended up getting offers in May. Don't know more than that.

1 minute ago, CanNonTrad said:

No I don't think they share that kind of information. But I just posted a poll for OOP waitlisters to share their score anonymously, so that we can all get a sense.

I looked at posts from last year, and in that poll there were 6 people with scores above 81 on the waitlist, and it looks like they all ended up getting offers in May. Don't know more than that.

Okay thank you for that! Do you know anything about how many people get waitlisted and how many usually get of the waitlist? Not sure if Dal has posted any stats regarding that