Premed 101 Forums

Timeline for acceptances/rejections?

1 minute ago, Happylittleki said:

Should we keep hope until 2pm?

I meant to bring this up earlier, but that 2:00 in 2019 isn't 100% accurate, I was sitting in a class between two people that year who got their letters at ~12:30, the only commonality was their last name that started with "C". They were from different applicant pools and only one was accepted.

1 minute ago, ns101 said:

Does anyone have any idea of when the letter will be coming out?? I know it says March on the website but March does until next Wednesday and I am not sure my nerves can wait until next week!! 

It's truly one of the great mysteries of the universe. 9 pages of speculating and counting! We're right there with you, hang in there!

24 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

I meant to bring this up earlier, but that 2:00 in 2019 isn't 100% accurate, I was sitting in a class between two people that year who got their letters at ~12:30, the only commonality was their last name that started with "C". They were from different applicant pools and only one was accepted.

WAIT. Does this mean they do it by last name? 

For all Android users, my gmail gave up on me and been crashing since the morning. Its like a sign from the universe to chill out and stop refreshing my email every 10 mins. Am I the only one experiencing phone app closing and crashing today? I cant even go on amazon to stress shop :/

Perfect timing!

6 minutes ago, IMGclerkship said:

For all Android users, my gmail gave up on me and been crashing since the morning. Its like a sign from the universe to chill out and stop refreshing my email every 10 mins. Am I the only one experiencing phone app closing and crashing today? I cant even go on amazon to stress shop :/

Perfect timing!

Mine too! Fix it by going into Google Play and updating your apps!

9 minutes ago, IMGclerkship said:

Perfect timing!

Mine too! Apparently there have been some issues with the app "Android System Webview" causing Gmail and Chrome to crash, updating that helped me

7 minutes ago, currentdalmed said:

another FYI - when you open your letter you'll see the date, your name and B00# and then if you see Congratulations! as the first thing in the body of the text - you're good!!

Pretty obvious haha. It's always the classic "Congratulations" or "Thank you for your interest". If I see the latter, I stopped reading 

1 minute ago, abcd1288 said:

Pretty obvious haha. It's always the classic "Congratulations" or "Thank you for your interest". If I see the latter, I stopped reading 

But when they sent the invites back in October, they didn't say congratulations. They started their invites with "thank you for your application" so at the time I thought I had been rejected. Good thing I kept reading! 

Just now, Alysse212 said:

But when they sent the invites back in October, they didn't say congratulations. They started their invites with "thank you for your application" so at the time I thought I had been rejected. Good thing I kept reading! 

True hahaha. I guess there's one school that is different from the usual