Premed 101 Forums

Free MMI & Interview Workshop Through New College at U of T

ladybird

Hi everyone, 

I posted on here a couple of months ago about an interview workshop that my husband and I were running. I had a lot of requests from people who missed that workshop to keep them (and you all) informed about future workshops. So... here is the information regarding a free workshop being held tomorrow at 6PM. All are welcome to attend. DM me for the Zoom link. Here is the info about the event:

Preparing for Professional School Interviews with
Dr. Ariel Gershon and Emily Izsak Gershon

Attention New College Students and recent Alumni
applying for professional schools!

Do you have a medical school or dental school interview coming up?

Join Dr. Ariel Gershon and his partner, Emily Izsak Gershon for a  virtual workshop on how to best prepare for your professional school interviews. Ariel is a resident physician at the University of Toronto. He has been a formal and informal coach to students at all stages of the medical school application process for over 8 years. Emily has served as the community representative on medical school interview panels. She has been working as a professional editor and interview coach for the past 8 years. In this workshop, they will go over the major interview formats (panel, MMI, MPI and more), how to approach any question, and recent changes related to COVID-19. There will be a chance for practice!

This will be of most interest to those applying to medical or dental school this year or next year, but there will be something for everybody at all stages!

Date: Thursday, February 11th
Time: 6PM-7PM ET
Live via Zoom