Premed 101 Forums

University Of Waterloo 2021 Pharmacy Applicants - Class Of 2025

O Canada

Just now, Burrito_123 said:

On the website says first-round refusals sent. Does this mean there are multiple rejection rounds?

No, I think they meant they'll release who gets an interview and who doesn't. (which is first round), if you get an interview you move on to the next round, then after your interview they will send out another notification, either a refusal or an acceptance. 

1 minute ago, CLONAZEPAM said:

I checked my spam, there's nothing. Have you heard back yourself?

Yes, I got an email! I don't see anything on my quest that indicated I received an invite, so it seems like they're only sending out the invitations over email. If your quest still says "application" under the status tab then I'm sure you'll receive an invite email sometime soon

8 minutes ago, futurepharm21 said:

Yes, I got an email! I don't see anything on my quest that indicated I received an invite, so it seems like they're only sending out the invitations over email. If your quest still says "application" under the status tab then I'm sure you'll receive an invite email sometime soon

I hope so. I still see "Application" under status but I wonder why it's taking so long for us to get an email. Do you personally know of people who got emails more recently?