Premed 101 Forums

University Of Waterloo 2021 Pharmacy Applicants - Class Of 2025

22 minutes ago, O Canada said:

Those that got an invite do you mind sharing your stats, and how you felt you did on the application process (Casper/snapshot, AIF)

I have around 78% overall across 4 years. I have about 6 months worth of pharmacy volunteer experience at 2 diff pharmacies, and a bunch of non-pharmacy related volunteer stuff. Also part of a couple clubs at uni. 

I felt really good about my AIF, mostly bc I integrated a lot of my volunteer stuff into it and also had a good pharmacist reference. I felt iffy about the casper/snapshot bc I literally didn't fully finish typing my answers on like any of the questions lol. But i think maybe what I had already written gave them a good idea of what I was trying to say?? Snapshot was weird tho, I felt like I did kind of badly and sounded awkward. 

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ya I'm wondering if there will be a presentation component too... also i haven't heard back from them at all either even though I filled out that form! Has anyone received anything else by now?

Same omg, been such a bad day. I feel like if we were on some sort of waiting list for interview they would have told us. Idk what this means LOL

Link for the facebook group is :  https://www.facebook.com/groups/1862195017262982/

12 minutes ago, Cuteburrito said:

Ugh my account got locked. Burrito_123 here. Still nothing. I am very confused. I was very confident in my application. 

loool cute burrito is a good username too. & right! its super weird its almost 12am :o 

Ya it’s really odd that they’ve kept you guys waiting. I assumed the first round of refusals meant yesterday, and that second round refusals meant after the actual interviews themselves. People who got offered interviews have until April 20 to accept so there’s no wayyyy they’d make you wait that long if other ppl decline

I mean they might but that would be weird and annoying lol

12 hours ago, pharm45761 said:

Does anyone have any info on the presentation/interview? 

I’m wondering the same thing... their website barely provides any info, do we even have to make a presentation now that it’s online? I accepted my interview invite but haven’t gotten any more info from them yet