Premed 101 Forums

Hi! Question for current MUN students who have already met their degree requirements- when you go into the document section of your CaRMS application, is your 2021 transcript uploaded? And is the "Upload Date" reflective of including Fall semester? I know we didn't have to send in our transcripts but I check CaRMS a little too obsessively and my transcript is titled "MUN 2021 Transcript" with an upload date of September 10th, 2020. I can't help but worry that they're missing my Fall transcript. Not sure how it all even works so maybe I'm just overthinking! I'll shoot them an email in a couple of days but I don't want to be a nag, so I figured I'd see if anyone else has any thoughts on this.

Also, for fun, when do you think decisions will come out for IP seats? Good luck to you all! 

6 hours ago, Swag_xo said:

Hi! Question for current MUN students who have already met their degree requirements- when you go into the document section of your CaRMS application, is your 2021 transcript uploaded? And is the "Upload Date" reflective of including Fall semester? I know we didn't have to send in our transcripts but I check CaRMS a little too obsessively and my transcript is titled "MUN 2021 Transcript" with an upload date of September 10th, 2020. I can't help but worry that they're missing my Fall transcript. Not sure how it all even works so maybe I'm just overthinking! I'll shoot them an email in a couple of days but I don't want to be a nag, so I figured I'd see if anyone else has any thoughts on this.

Also, for fun, when do you think decisions will come out for IP seats? Good luck to you all! 

So I've been graduated from my Masters for over a year and all my transcripts say 2021, with the original dates in July that were received. Pretty sure it's just the system following the current year. I wouldn't worry about it too much. :)

I'm NB and don't even want to think about it, April is too far away! 

1 hour ago, Confidenceiskey said:

I would expect that they were likely meeting virtually to begin with, so the lockdown shouldn't impact the process. Hopefully the first week of March! Anyone have any tea to spill? 

A week from today would be amaaaazing! I know last year it ended up being the second Wednesday, and since interviews were 2 weeks (I think) later than they were last cycle I've been thinking it might be Wednesday the 17th. That's completely unfounded, but is the date I'm counting down to