Premed 101 Forums

U of T acceptance class of 2025

21 hours ago, goldie and the 3 bears said:

Yes I did, I assume they do as well since my undergrad was 3 years so if they didn't count my fourth year (year 1 of my masters), I would not have qualified for the 'lowest year dropped' option

It seems there is still an advantage then to completing a masters contrary to what I had thought.

2 hours ago, beanman24 said:

Did anyone who was accepted receive confirmation that they got the reply slip? If so, have they also sent you any instructions to complete the next steps yet (acorn logins, etc)? Thanks! 

I got an email confirmation that they received my reply slip but I haven't heard about any of the next steps yet. I'm assuming they'll be in touch after the 15th.

4 hours ago, asghardentist said:

I emailed my reply slip to admissions@dentistry.utoronto.ca but haven’t received confirmation yet! Is this normal? Shall I be worried?!

Hey! The acceptance letter said” please complete this reply slip and return it to” and then they gave an address. So I took that to mean they either want it mailed or given in person. I took no chances and went in person to drop it in the dropbox lol. I’m sure emailing is fine but just to make sure you’re good, I’d suggest going in person and handing it in that way if you are close by. Or try express mailing it and it should be there before March 15! 

10 hours ago, asghardentist said:

I emailed my reply slip to admissions@dentistry.utoronto.ca but haven’t received confirmation yet! Is this normal? Shall I be worried?!

I emailed it back and I got a confirmation around 24 hours later. Maybe call them on Monday to make sure that they got it?