Premed 101 Forums

McMaster Global Health MSc. Fall 2021

5 minutes ago, goodluck2021 said:

I love how deep we are looking into this admission process :')

I noticed the same series of events based on last year's threads, which is why I thought they would start on the first business day of May. They seem pretty adamant about decisions being out BY mid-May, so at least we can be confident about that.

Yeah, I know one friend who got into McMaster for another program and their Mosaic reflected the decision before they received an email. I've been checking my account the moment I wake up every day haha

Hahah you gotta do what you gotta do! :)

Yeah exactly! Ever since May 1st, I literally feel so anxious up until 4:30ish pm everyday, expecting some sort of an email. And yeah! to be honest mid may (may 15th) is like 10 days away. we waited this long so i guess we can hold for a bit longer! 

And ohh i see okay! hahah same!! i check atleast 3 times a day 

1 hour ago, pleasantly surprised said:

Received an acceptance at 1:21 via email. I will be declining as I also received an acceptance to med school this morning …

but I can confirm acceptances are going out to domestic applicants- best of luck to everyone still waiting to hear 

wow double congrats!!! :)