Jump to content
Premed 101 Forums

McGill Acceptance, Waitlist and Rejections for Fall 2021


Recommended Posts

39 minutes ago, Great_Wumbo said:

I'm only truly overwhelmingly stressed about the possibility of getting an uncertain Waitlist. I'll be content with either a flat out R or A, anything in between and I'm stuck in limbo in my mistake of a semester. 

What would be considered an uncertain waitlist? I feel the same way, I want a direct answer lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

w e l l - thank you for the positive thought! TIME STAMP: 11h27 Result: Admitted With Condition MCAT: N/A Feeling About MMI (please be mindful of NDA): This was one of the countl

Around 24h left!! Wish you all the best 

They're up!! Result: Accepted!!! <3  MCAT: 526 (132/130/132/132) Feeling About MMI (please be mindful of NDA): Felt goodish, thought I messed up one station  Year: 3rd UG

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Alysse212 said:

What would be considered an uncertain waitlist? I feel the same way, I want a direct answer lol

I think it's like when you end up on a close enough number (example #9) on the waitlist and you're basically stressed out all summer waiting for the waitlist to go down but it does not reach you. I have a friend who was literally the next number on the waitlist and didn't get in :( the stress is agonizing

Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Great_Wumbo said:

I'm only truly overwhelmingly stressed about the possibility of getting an uncertain Waitlist. I'll be content with either a flat out R or A, anything in between and I'm stuck in limbo in my mistake of a semester. 

YESYESYES

I totally echo you there. I am so scared of getting waitlisted really far down where there is little-to no chances. I hope they release the results first thing on Minerva. My heart rate jumps every time a get a phone notification

 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

holy crap

 

Result: Accepted with condition

MCAT: 524 (132/130/130/132)

Feeling About MMI (please be mindful of NDA): Felt mediocre/good immediately after, thought I messed up one station but then started to dissect for the month to. follow. Did a ton of prep with ppl online

Year: 1 year course based masters 

IP/OOP/International: OOP

Comments: SO EXCITED TO MEET EVERYONE!!!! :wub:

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, premed0821 said:

They're up!!

 

Result: Accepted!!! <3 

MCAT: 526 (132/130/132/132)

Feeling About MMI (please be mindful of NDA): Felt goodish, thought I messed up one station 

Year: 3rd UG

IP/OOP/International: OOP

Comments: I'm in shock. This is my first time applying

 

27 minutes ago, smalltowncelery said:

holy crap

 

Result: Accepted with condition

MCAT: 524 (132/130/130/132)

Feeling About MMI (please be mindful of NDA): Felt mediocre/good immediately after, thought I messed up one station but then started to dissect for the month to. follow. Did a ton of prep with ppl online

Year: 1 year course based masters 

IP/OOP/International: OOP

Comments: SO EXCITED TO MEET EVERYONE!!!! :wub:

Congrats!! I’m so happy for y’all :wub: Stressing about tomorrow :unsure:

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, dév1996 said:

Hi guys do you know what does it means when you have « accepted with conditions » ? is it because I only have to pay the tuition fees ? 

You need to submit the vaccination forms, proof of CPR certification, and a couple other things. Edit: It should all be on your minerva checklist!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, dév1996 said:

 

TIME STAMP: 9H00

Result: Admitted with condition

MCAT: -

Feeling About MMI (please be mindful of NDA): It was my first interview but I didn't feel too good about it 

Year: Master in kinesiology

IP/OOP/International: 

Comments: OMG can't believe it !!!!!! 

Quebec resident?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone knows how much the waitlist moves for internationals???????

 

TIME STAMP: 9H03

Result: #1 on the waitlist for internationals 

MCAT: -

Feeling About MMI (please be mindful of NDA): I did a ton of practice. i felt pretty good afterwards. 

Year: finished undergrad 

IP/OOP/International: 

international 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...