Premed 101 Forums

U Of Alberta 2021 Interview Discussion

5 hours ago, IcedTea said:

Does anyone know if after the interview, are rejections sent out first or are acceptance emails sent out first? or do they just do both of them at the same time?

Last year it seemed as though everything came out in one wave. However, as we all know, things change year to year.  Hoping the best for you! 

Does anyone know if U of A tells you if you get red flagged somehow?

A verifier of mine was contacted and they told me that some of the questions they were asked about me "seemed very odd" or were leaning in the direction of "is this person honest?", which they didn't notice for another person they verified in the past, and now I am wondering about this. 

6 hours ago, j_doc said:

Does anyone know if U of A tells you if you get red flagged somehow?

A verifier of mine was contacted and they told me that some of the questions they were asked about me "seemed very odd" or were leaning in the direction of "is this person honest?", which they didn't notice for another person they verified in the past, and now I am wondering about this. 

The UofA sent me an email pertaining to one of my activities today. I hope they are able to call my verifier to confirm.

1 hour ago, M3P0 said:

Has UofA said anything about when results are coming out?

You are free to shoot your shot and email/call admissions. 

I emailed them early April and got last week of April to first week of May. Some people have told me that they were told Mid May. The website says early to mid May.

14 hours ago, amiralangs said:

You are free to shoot your shot and email/call admissions. 

I emailed them early April and got last week of April to first week of May. Some people have told me that they were told Mid May. The website says early to mid May.

Good to know, thanks.