Premed 101 Forums

UWO Class of 2025 Accepted/Waitlisted/Rejected

Is there anyone that is dropping their UWO acceptance or waitlist position in favour of U of T or other DDS programs (if they've already been accepted or if they're planning on accepting off of the waitlist)?

I just wanted to get some information on this to gauge the waitlist movement. Not sure if this is a good method, but I thought I'd give it a shot.

Hey,

I'm on the UWO waitlist. I was wondering if anyone here has denied their UWO waitlist position in favour of U of T or another DDS/DMD program? Also, if anyone is planning on denying their UWO DDS acceptance or waitlist position in favour of another professional program like medical school? Please shoot me a message. I just want to gauge the waitlist movement for UWO. Thanks. :)

• 1 year later...
On 3/30/2021 at 11:41 AM, mbdent2025 said:

Result: Accepted

GPA: 84%

DAT: 22AA 19RC 23 PAT

ABS: multiple research projects, shadowing 60+ hours, club involvement throughout degree, employment leadership roles

Interview: was really happy with how it went! I was confident and comfortable in my answers at the time, of course second guessing everything post interview - super happy and surprised how it turned out.

Beyond excited and grateful to be accepted to Western! Looking forward to meeting everyone!!

Does anyone know if there is a facebook or messaging platform to connect?

Hello is score of 84% a gpa of 3.7