• 70-70.9
    • 69-69.9
    • 68-68.9
    • 67-67.9
    • 66-66.9
    • Less than 65

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/13/2021 at 5:02 PM, peachykeen102 said:

Has anyone heard anything about potential waitlist movement?

I  saw one person get off of the waitlist a few days ago but that's it. I have a feeling it on't move much more because Ontario acceptances have already come out :( does anyone know the deadline for dal students to accept/reject their offer and if there is usually more movement around that date?

18 minutes ago, MD999 said:

I  saw one person get off of the waitlist a few days ago but that's it. I have a feeling it on't move much more because Ontario acceptances have already come out :( does anyone know the deadline for dal students to accept/reject their offer and if there is usually more movement around that date?

Hey!!! You have to accept/reject by May 19th! I would say there is going to be more movement!!!! That’s what I’ve heard at least 

On 4/21/2021 at 2:20 PM, Horseshoe50 said:

I have an update! I was told that waitlist invites from Dal likely won’t come out until Ontario invites go out. Not sure if this is true though but it’s what I’ve heard!

Thanks for the update!I I thought all of the Ontario invites already went out, is that not the case?

9 hours ago, MD999 said:

Just accepted my position off of the IP-NS waitlist! score was a 73.9. There's hope, stay positive guys!!!

Congrats! I also just accepted my position off the IP-NS waitlist with a score of 73.9.

Also...my MCAT score was <500. Goes to show that test scores are not everything! Best of luck to everyone :)

Also got in today off the waitlist!!!! (IP NS)! Score was 74.61! Also just want to say that my interview was kinda bad (25.20) compared to many people who got in. For anyone revisiting this thread next year worried about their interview, just know it’s only one component of your score and there is hope if you kill the other portions of your app!!

Just now, peachykeen102 said:

Also got in today off the waitlist!!!! (IP NS)! Score was 74.61! Also just want to say that my interview was kinda bad (25.20) compared to many people who got in. For anyone revisiting this thread next year worried about their interview, just know it’s only one component of your score and there is hope if you kill the other portions of your app!!

YAAAAY congrats that’s so awesome!!!!! See you in August!!!