Premed 101 Forums

On 4/6/2021 at 12:46 PM, Day Dad said:

Hey I just got my interview results today. I got 50/84 and I am not sure how that compares. 

Hey, where do you see your interview score? Do I need to request on my own? thank you!

6 minutes ago, Kurama6 said:

I feel that dentistry is much more competitive this year, anyone else feel the same way? I have a 4.0 gpa, 49 DAT, and a 53 interview score and i still don’t think i’ll get accepted.. 

I don't know what to think tbh! I have some friends who all applied to different healthcare fields this year and it seems like there has been a surplus of applicants compared to usual, I don't really know about overall competitiveness though!

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/5/2021 at 3:13 PM, Kurama6 said:

How many people get accepted during early admissions?

I want to say around 10? Definitely not all the spots though. I'm sure someone that lurks the forum will correct me. 

On 5/5/2021 at 3:47 PM, LiveLifeToTheMaxillary said:

Some say it’s usually around end of June or July. In either case, it’s way too late! The wait is killing all of us slowly ): 

Early was mid-late May. Regular admissions and waitlists were around late June. The latest they generally accept is late July but I've heard of someone getting called in the first day of school so don't lose hope! 

It for sure feels like the university is simmering the applicants with that wait. Don't be like me and obsessively check the forum and your e-mail for the entire summer. You've all done all that you can at this point so try to distract yourself with something else whether it's work, a hobby, or whatever it may be. It's been an arduous process especially with the 'vid so give yourselves a well-deserved break while you still can.