Premed 101 Forums

9 hours ago, wanderlustnerd29398 said:

Ugh I know. It is soooo rough. That would be a dream come true. Are you working? 

Yep, it has been a nice distractor along with some of the other activities I try to stay busy with. Even so offers are still top of mind lol

8 hours ago, boymama20 said:

Relax only for a short minute as U of C starts pretty much immediately haha

Honestly with so much of society still shut down and no real ability to vacation I welcome the early start haha

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I went through post of people talking about verifiers getting contacted. It truly does appear to be random. I saw someone getting 3 contacted but not getting in. Saw someone get contacted last minute

Remo please -__- 

Crazy to think that there's so many people creeping this forum, anxiously awaiting to hear back from uofc, and very likely some/most of your lives will instantly change the second that admissions emai

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, babakoto said:

Wow that's a long waitlist....

I know... it is so weird to me they have 135 spots and 150 offers and 188 people on the waitlist. its almost cruel to the people at the bottom of the waitlist, because chances are they ain't getting in this year. THEN you don't even know where on the waitlist you are. The process is sooooooo frickin weird!!!

1 hour ago, ellagirl said:

Does this mean they're ready to start sending decisions? I wonder if they're going to come early?!? 

I really hope so because I am WASTING MY DAY right now lol I just want to know if I can jump for joy or go have a pity party and sit in my feelings for the rest of the day.

1 hour ago, wanderlustnerd29398 said:

I know... it is so weird to me they have 135 spots and 150 offers and 188 people on the waitlist. its almost cruel to the people at the bottom of the waitlist, because chances are they ain't getting in this year. THEN you don't even know where on the waitlist you are. The process is sooooooo frickin weird!!!

"In 2018-19, year we sent out a total of 276 offers to reach our target number of 139." 

Dang!! That's a ton of offers. I suspect there may be a good deal of waitlist movement as OMSAS released yesterday, & U of A came out last week! 

Best of luck to everyone :) Sending you all hugs. Remember to be proud of yourselves for coming this far. It is no small feat even to successfully submit an application to med school! :wub:

6 minutes ago, OSRmedhopeful said:

Thanks folks. I really do hope all of us get the news we deserve today! I’m hysterically laughing and deeply crying simultaneously. God, please pull us out of this misery 

Hahaha it’s crazy what this process can do to us!!! I seriously don’t know how much longer I can wait without internally combusting