Premed 101 Forums

USask DMD 2021-22 Acceptances/Rejection/Waitlisted

On 4/13/2021 at 2:33 AM, y121212 said:

Also does anyone know approximately how many people are waitlisted per year? Also when is the deadline to accept? There will likely be a fair bit of waitlist movement once College of Medicine releases their results. 

I heard that med school acceptances are being sent out May 14 this year so hopefully the waitlist will start moving after that. It seems that there are a lot more people on the waitlist this year than in previous years so I'm not sure how much hope I have at getting off the waitlist this year

On 4/26/2021 at 2:52 PM, reg123 said:

I heard that med school acceptances are being sent out May 14 this year so hopefully the waitlist will start moving after that. It seems that there are a lot more people on the waitlist this year than in previous years so I'm not sure how much hope I have at getting off the waitlist this year

9 hours ago, FlameColonel said:

Hi everyone!

Make sure you log in to the Usask application to see any changes to your waitlist status. As I did not get an email when my status changed. 

Hi, do you mind sharing your stats? You're the first person that I know of that got in off the waitlist! Congrats!! Were you in the top third? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, 1738 said:

question for those that were on the waitlist last year, did they send an official letter of regret or did they just not say anything?

They sent out rejection letters on August 27th which is hella late considering classes start mid August or so

• 2 weeks later...