Premed 101 Forums

Waitlist 2021

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Reading through old posts, it looks like they interview anywhere between 30 and 70 (!) people for the 10 NB spots. 

I’ve also seen estimates for waitlist size that range from 15-20 to 30-50 people. Anyone with any ideas which ranges are more accurate or if that has changed from previous years?

It appears that only a handful of people have been offered a spot off the NB waitlist so far this year, so now that all other Canadian schools have sent out their decision letters I am trying to gauge my likelihood for an offer off the NB waitlist. My thought is to treat it like a rejection if I don’t hear anything by the end of next week. Does that make sense?

49 minutes ago, Bandersnatch said:

Reading through old posts, it looks like they interview anywhere between 30 and 70 (!) people for the 10 NB spots. 

I’ve also seen estimates for waitlist size that range from 15-20 to 30-50 people. Anyone with any ideas which ranges are more accurate or if that has changed from previous years?

It appears that only a handful of people have been offered a spot off the NB waitlist so far this year, so now that all other Canadian schools have sent out their decision letters I am trying to gauge my likelihood for an offer off the NB waitlist. My thought is to treat it like a rejection if I don’t hear anything by the end of next week. Does that make sense?

“Hi, the wait is painfully difficult. I am also looking to see what happens by the end of next week (OOP). I do hope it works out for you, my friend.