Premed 101 Forums

Need advices for second undergrad!!

Hi everyone, after reading through this forum for a while, I think I would start doing a second undergrad since it's probably the only option I can do for now if I still want to chase my MD dream. I already have a BSc and UofT won't let me do another BSc, but I have no interest at all with the other BA degrees and still want to do something else with science degree. I'm looking for Nutrition and Dietetics program since it would also be a good backup plan B if I never get into med. I would like to stay in Ontario and there are only 3 uni with this program in ON (Ryerson, Guelph, and Brescia). Has anyone been looking for this program or studying this program at any of these 3 universities? Could you give me some advices like how hard or easy the courses and program are (especially for chem courses)? Which uni do you think would be the easiest out of these 3? I was not too bad at Chem in high school but it was def my nightmare at UofT, that's why I'm too scare of not getting a good marks in Chem courses. I really really want to aim for a 4.0 GPA because this probably the last chance to pursue my dream, there won't be third or fourth degree, we all know right? I really appreciated for any advices!!