Premed 101 Forums

Bear Tracks

22 minutes ago, Catsandstuff said:

Button thing? I didn’t hear about this.

Oh gosh, it was quite the fiasco. The TLDR is that last year some applicants to Mac started seeing a "reset offers" button on their OMSAS page a week before offers came out while others didn't have it. Flash forward a week and it seems that everyone who didn't have the button got an offer.

It starts on page 11 and continues intermittently for the next 100 pages... (l o l)

2 minutes ago, babakoto said:

Oh gosh, it was quite the fiasco. The TLDR is that last year some applicants to Mac started seeing a "reset offers" button on their OMSAS page a week before offers came out while others didn't have it. Flash forward a week and it seems that everyone who didn't have the button got an offer.

Oh my, I sure hope not! It certainly could be something similar, but it seems premature to change anyone’s internal status before they had the opportunity to accept or reject their offers. I wouldn’t stress too much about it at this point, because we don’t know what it means and there’s nothing we can do to change it.