Premed 101 Forums

McGill Med-P and Dent-P Acceptance, Waitlist and Rejections for Fall 2021

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I got in! I think it's the MTL campus, since it was my first choice, and I don't have a waitlist thing. I'm on Cloud 9 right now, I can't believe it  EDIT: Got my letter and it is indeed the

I got in Med-P à McGill  Je voulais mettre mes stats pour aider les futurs applicants! Je vais updater le post suite à la réception de toutes mes réponses (à partir du 29 avril 2021, date de la pr

I also got admitted into Med-P! Does anyone want to make a Messenger group chat?

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Clamp said:

Did you apply in med-p as well ?

Do you guys know if med-p they also call you ? 

1 minute ago, Clamp said:

Congrats on your dent admission!!! can you see if you got in for med p as well on Minerva ? 

1. They don't call for Med-P

2. 16h00 for Med-P

1 minute ago, MedShad said:

Hey! I just got mine: 2nd on waiting list (dept-p)!! Kinda shoook

Congrats to everyone else who just got accepted. Fingers crossed for med-p ;)

Congrats!!! You have a really good shot for Med-P with this waitlist position; it's super impressive! ;)

How many people were at the Dent p interview ? Are the people applying to dent p part of the 327 interviewed cegep students ? 

64 dent-p interviews, 10 get in. 327 interviews for med-p, around 66 (or smt) get in. similar ratios but it looks like dent-p is a bit higher. Not all of the dent-p students that got interviewed get interviewed for med-p and vice versa. 

How many people were at the Dent p interview ? Are the people applying to dent p part of the 327 interviewed cegep students ? 

some of them yes, like i think 20-30ish people got both med and dent. But some only got dent-p interview (like me), so they're not part of that 327

2 minutes ago, Fulgenti101 said:

64 dent-p interviews, 10 get in. 327 interviews for med-p, around 66 (or smt) get in. similar ratios but it looks like dent-p is a bit higher. Not all of the dent-p students that got interviewed get interviewed for med-p and vice versa. 

where does it say 64 interviews?