Premed 101 Forums

It does feel anti-climactic, eh?! We have a virtual graduation ceremony in June... we’ll see how things are at that time and whether we might have a small family bbq for it (depending on restrictions). Other than that, nothing too fancy. I’m wondering when we might be able to travel safely again - I don’t imagine it’s going to be for some time. 

45 minutes ago, bread said:

It does feel anti-climactic, eh?! We have a virtual graduation ceremony in June... we’ll see how things are at that time and whether we might have a small family bbq for it (depending on restrictions). Other than that, nothing too fancy. I’m wondering when we might be able to travel safely again - I don’t imagine it’s going to be for some time. 

Similar! I can't imagine international travel opening up in the summer, but possibly within the country?

1 hour ago, chateau22 said:

Similar! I can't imagine international travel opening up in the summer, but possibly within the country?

Yes, definitely not the summer! I’ve heard residents often will take the last week of a block and the first week of the next block off if they’re planning a vacation, so that’s always an option when things are safer :)

I’m doing virtual graduation with my parents and partner! Think we’ll do some cute decor and a cake and everything. Even for match day we made it a thing because nothing feels special this year lol. Our class council is also organizing an outdoor drive by graduation Which is super nice. All those leftover funds being given to us in the form of custom scrubs, and lots of gifts!! 

3 hours ago, bellejolie said:

I’m doing virtual graduation with my parents and partner! Think we’ll do some cute decor and a cake and everything. Even for match day we made it a thing because nothing feels special this year lol. Our class council is also organizing an outdoor drive by graduation Which is super nice. All those leftover funds being given to us in the form of custom scrubs, and lots of gifts!! 

Aww this is so cute!