Premed 101 Forums

23 hours ago, medhopefulkp said:

Does anyone know how much the waitlist usually moves for IP?

Not exactly sure, but according to the AFMC document, about 40-60 people decline their offers each year. I feel like the IP movement number is at most half of that (if not less). 

22 minutes ago, there.is.hope said:

I’m IP and just got off the waitlist!! My deadline to accept is May 31st and I will be accepting. Good luck to everyone on the waitlist. Hang in there :)

do you mind sharing your stats? TY! also congrats! 

23 hours ago, shoobydoo said:

do you mind sharing your stats? TY! also congrats! 

Ya for sure! 3.88 GPA, 511 MCAT (125 CARS)

ECs: varsity athlete, little bit of volunteer and research experience, worked as a pharmacy assistant and a healthcare aide.

This is my 3rd round applying. Applied to med schools in Alberta and Ontario and was rejected pre-interview for all except U of A! So… there is still hope for everyone on the waitlist or reapplying! Good luck :)

13 hours ago, SadBoi said:

Anyone still on the waitlist that wants to chat? It's been quite painful the last couple weeks. Do we think most waitlist offers have already been sent out?

I think most offers are out. May see a couple more trickle in over the next week or so. This waiting game has been brutal! It would be so much easier if we knew where we sat on the waitlist!