Premed 101 Forums

UofA PT Waitlist 2021

For those waitlisted for UofA PT, I feel you. I hate waiting without knowing if I’m waiting for anything, so I created this topic to maybe track any upcoming movement in the waitlist. If anyone has any idea about their track record for waitlist movement, please feel free to share!

5 hours ago, Anna222 said:

Hi guys, I just want to let you know that I think that there's been some movement in the list since the Ontario offers have come out, so be on the lookout. I just got an offer off the waitlist and am really excited! :lol:

Did you get an email today? When did the PT admissions office say that they will start to send out waitlist offers? The OT department said that after the 17th of May, as today was the last day to accept their offer of admission.

59 minutes ago, PTuofa2021 said:

@anna22 Congrats! Would you be ok with sharing what your GPA was? And if anyone else gets an offer, knowing the GPA would be sweet.. I'm in the top third of the waitlist and hoping for that email lol

Did you email and ask where you are on the waitlist?

2 hours ago, PTuofa2021 said:

@anna22 Congrats! Would you be ok with sharing what your GPA was? And if anyone else gets an offer, knowing the GPA would be sweet.. I'm in the top third of the waitlist and hoping for that email lol

What day did they reply to tell you where you are on the waitlist? They got back to me a couple days ago.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, PTuofa2021 said:

So to clear up the confusion, they have a 50 person waitlist for in province and 30 person for out of province... All they've given me so far is that "there has been some movement in the waitlist". Anyone get anything else?

I got off the OOP waitlist like a week ago!