Premed 101 Forums

Summary of Eligibility Requirements for Medical Schools in Canada

Hello! 
I am wondering if there is anyone who has a handy summary of how all medical schools in Canada determine eligibility for Fall 2021 applications (for example: how they calculate GPA, how they determine cGPA, if they remove Winter 2020, MCAT/GPA cutpoints for graduate students, deadlines)?  Or would anyone be interested in putting this together like in an Excel or Word document?  I am a non-traditional applicant that would like this summary to determine where I should apply -- I definitely know that this information is all readily available on websites, but it would be so helpful / reassuring to benefit from a keener (meant as a compliment! lol) or successful applicant to medical schools in Canada!  (I would also be happy to compensate for sharing / time for this.) 
Thanks! 

17 hours ago, plansformed2015 said:

Hello! 
I am wondering if there is anyone who has a handy summary of how all medical schools in Canada determine eligibility for Fall 2021 applications (for example: how they calculate GPA, how they determine cGPA, if they remove Winter 2020, MCAT/GPA cutpoints for graduate students, deadlines)?  Or would anyone be interested in putting this together like in an Excel or Word document?  I am a non-traditional applicant that would like this summary to determine where I should apply -- I definitely know that this information is all readily available on websites, but it would be so helpful / reassuring to benefit from a keener (meant as a compliment! lol) or successful applicant to medical schools in Canada!  (I would also be happy to compensate for sharing / time for this.) 
Thanks! 

Various websites in the past have done this, however it changes every year, and GPA stuff especially with COVID. I think it's great if you want to share the data you've collected but I would strongly encourage every potential applicant to do their own due diligence. I specifically tell people on these forums to look at school requirements themselves, because we all make mistakes and typos and I don't want someone to potentially not apply somewhere they had a chance of acceptance or to waste money/time/energy on an application they were not eligible before, based on a mistake I, or you made.