Premed 101 Forums

UOttawa Medical School Accepted/Waitlist 2021

21 hours ago, BlackPanther3 said:

To those who declined their offers... how did you go about doing it? Did you only decline via OMSAS or send in your signed form to Chantal?

I just replied to the email thanking her for the opportunity but letting her know that I would be declining at this moment in time. And I bolded declining in the email just so it was crystal clear. She replied with confirmation and wished me luck :)

37 minutes ago, Premed101-- said:

Will it appear on OMSAS if my final official transcript was received? thanks guys, you're awesome! 

i believe so!! mine still says "Requested" at the moment (i only sent the request a few days ago), but the transcript i initially sent while applying (in September/October) said "Received" after a couple of days, so i'd imagine that your final official transcript will change to "Received" once it's finished processing and sent! :)

1 hour ago, mdhopeful2023 said:

Can someone please add my stats as well:

9:05:06

I know, im just as shocked as you are...not sure what happened...but the past week has been a real bummer. Either ways, congrats to everyone that got in!

what!! were you were skipped? you wouldve in theory been at the beginning of bin 2??? i hope you get in soon! Are you sure the timestamp you've got is accurate?

14 minutes ago, mdhopeful2023 said:

I'm not sure if I'm skipped or not but the timestamp I've got is accurate as per what I checked (9:05:06). I've checked multiple times in the past week and it's just been stressful. I'm unsure if Im at the top of Bin 2 or if ive been skipped. But my timestamp and GPA are accurate 

That sucks.... They must have skipped you for some reason. You can call tomorrow to find out if something went wrong but you better hurry because the 9:07 timestamp is likely to clear tomorrow and move to the 9:09. If worst case scenario you're too late, there's always next year. Keep your head up high.

It seems that oilers4hockey has received an offer. Blubfruit has not received anything yet, so it is safe to say that the "wave" was only one person. That probably means that class is near full and there will only be 1-3 more acceptances :/. Source: Discord.

Edit: Wntsignalling received an offer. As of right now, it seems that the offers skipped blubfruit.