Premed 101 Forums

1 hour ago, hopefulpremedic said:

Another (hopeful) possibility is that they had a list of however many students that they need to call over the next few days and this particular officer decided to start yesterday and had the NWL batch of students?

My call came from the associate dean of admissions which I also thought was weird. 

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

got an offer off the HWL. will update with details soon!!! So excited OMG got into windsor as London is full. feel free to ask me any questions! thank you to everyone in this community

Just got accepted off the NWL!!! Call came in around 10:30 am. 

I've heard the following without fail from every Windsor Campus student I've met: "I didn't choose Windsor, but would 100% choose it if i had to do it again.   Congratulations all!

Making many assumptions here:

1. Campus placements for the unspecified acceptances are probably made but the staff in charge of sending the emails out may have a holdup.

2. Slow waitlist movement since all the waitlist offers are to Windsor right off the bat unless there are people who got off the WL to London and did not post here

3. Very small HWL this year - so maybe they have already determined who in the NWL will also be getting offers and the staff in charge of contacting those people decided to do so as soon as they get the list.

17 minutes ago, ma17 said:

On the Western student portal, under contact information where it says "Your Current Telephone Number", mine says None. But when I click it, it lists my phone number. Is this the same for anyone else?

you had to email them your contact. See the waitlist email.

1 minute ago, epic gamer said:

you had to email them your contact. See the waitlist email.

It says "If you accept the Wait List and if you plan to be away for any period of time between now and August 31, 2021" then make an Authorized Contact. Is this what you're referring to?

35 minutes ago, ma17 said:

It says "If you accept the Wait List and if you plan to be away for any period of time between now and August 31, 2021" then make an Authorized Contact. Is this what you're referring to?

Isn't that only if you personally are not available for contact and you have to assign someone on behalf of you as the point of contact?

54 minutes ago, ma17 said:

On the Western student portal, under contact information where it says "Your Current Telephone Number", mine says None. But when I click it, it lists my phone number. Is this the same for anyone else?

Same for me so I am not sure if this is a "problem".

1 hour ago, ma17 said:

Mine also has this. I hope that’s not a bad thing

6 minutes ago, GRISHA said:

Hey guys, if you miss a call, will they call back? or is it like a one time thing? Will they make an effort to contact you?

oh they will call again ha - this isn't some sort of trap where if you are in the washroom and miss your phone call you don't get to become a doctor :)