Premed 101 Forums

OT Ontario Schools Decisions!!!

Heads up but PBL is part of Western's new curriculum! (the "Occupation Based Inquiry" courses in Semester 2-4). I can try my best to answer questions if you message me. I will say I didn't know it was coming but it was not so bad - it can be tricky at times but it's definitely going to teach skills and a way of thinking that will come in handy :)

• 11 months later...
On 5/26/2021 at 1:59 PM, rachelstar said:

when do you have to decide by? I'm in my final year at uoft so if it's not too late I can answer any questions!

Hi!! I just got an offer for U of T and wondering if you’d be willing to speak about your experiences in the program?? I am from BC and never been to Ontario so deciding between Toronto and queens has been really difficult. I’ve heard good things from queens students but would love to hear about the community, support, and experiences at u of t! I know it’s called a commuter school so I wonder if it’s close knit with your group or if it’s quite lonely. Any advice would be so helpful!!

6 hours ago, PlsOT said:

Hi!! I just got an offer for U of T and wondering if you’d be willing to speak about your experiences in the program?? I am from BC and never been to Ontario so deciding between Toronto and queens has been really difficult. I’ve heard good things from queens students but would love to hear about the community, support, and experiences at u of t! I know it’s called a commuter school so I wonder if it’s close knit with your group or if it’s quite lonely. Any advice would be so helpful!!

Definitely close knit and I'm shy and was a commuter :) And we only had 6 months of class with covid. It is a much bigger program though. Happy to answer any questions!