Premed 101 Forums

UAlberta DDS 2025 Accepted/Waitlisted/Rejected

Congrats to friends who got their early admissions! What do you guys think is the likelihood of getting accepted with these stats? This is my second try and I really wish I can make it.

IP

GPA: 3.96

DAP: 48 (RC 21 + PAT 27)

Interview: 59/84

Also, do they send you an email when you get accepted? or do you have to check your LaunchPad? Please let me know and Good luck!

2 hours ago, TotheMoon said:

Congrats to friends who got their early admissions! What do you guys think is the likelihood of getting accepted with these stats? This is my second try and I really wish I can make it.

IP

GPA: 3.96

DAP: 48 (RC 21 + PAT 27)

Interview: 59/84

Also, do they send you an email when you get accepted? or do you have to check your LaunchPad? Please let me know and Good luck!

Your stats are very similar to mine.. Hope you get the email soon!

Does anyone know what early acceptance is based off of? I haven’t heard anything yet. I’m in province but the U of A obtained my final transcripts before my final grades were posted according to the application portal so I’m assuming they still say “In Progress”. Would this make someone ineligible for early acceptance? 

GPA: 3.99

DAT: 44/60

Interview: 72/84

IP

37 minutes ago, Randylahey said:

Does anyone know what early acceptance is based off of? I haven’t heard anything yet. I’m in province but the U of A obtained my final transcripts before my final grades were posted according to the application portal so I’m assuming they still say “In Progress”. Would this make someone ineligible for early acceptance? 

GPA: 3.99

DAT: 44/60

Interview: 72/84

IP

I am not sure how can U of A obtain your final transcript before the final grades were posted. Usually, Official transcript for Fall2020/Winter2021 would be available early June (due date is June 15th). On my application portal, the Final, Official Transcript for University of Alberta is shown as "Awaiting".

But with your stats, I wouldn't worry too much. Next acceptance will be sent out at end of June. I hope we all get in! Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...