Premed 101 Forums

MDCM fall 2021 registration

VeeSa

Hi!

I just received an email regarding course registrations starting June 1 (which I believe is for most faculties)...but I think June 7 for medicine. I was wondering if anyone knew which courses (course numbers etc) we were to register for yet? I tried to research on mcgill's med site but no luck...or will the admissions email us this info before registration opens? 

Thanks for any clarification! 

22 minutes ago, VeeSa said:

Hi!

I just received an email regarding course registrations starting June 1 (which I believe is for most faculties)...but I think June 7 for medicine. I was wondering if anyone knew which courses (course numbers etc) we were to register for yet? I tried to research on mcgill's med site but no luck...or will the admissions email us this info before registration opens? 

Hey! You are right, we are supposed to register on June 7th, not tomorrow. Here is a document that I found while I was browsing McGill's website. It includes the list of all courses for Med 1 and the registration procedure. Hope this helps! https://www.mcgill.ca/ugme-edigest/files/ugme-edigest/2021_class_of_2025_registration_for_med1_students_webversion_en.pdf 

12 minutes ago, Alysse212 said:

Hey! You are right, we are supposed to register on June 7th, not tomorrow. Here is a document that I found while I was browsing McGill's website. It includes the list of all courses for Med 1 and the registration procedure. Hope this helps! https://www.mcgill.ca/ugme-edigest/files/ugme-edigest/2021_class_of_2025_registration_for_med1_students_webversion_en.pdf 

Thank you so much!

44 minutes ago, VeeSa said:

Hi!

Hi @VeeSa! Did you get the email at your mcgill email address? Thanks!