Premed 101 Forums

1 bed 1 bath condo in a highly coveted downtown Toronto location! Available immediately!

PKG

Hello! The new residency/med school term is starting soon and this unit is perfectly situated in a convenient downtown location! We are looking for a 12 month lease, and the unit is available immediately. Price and terms are negotiable (please DM me).

I have a 1 bedroom, 1 bedroom condo for lease in a very convenient location in downtown Toronto. It is located right across the street from Toronto General Hospital, as well as several other downtown hospitals and clinics.

The unit itself is unfurnished, and quite spacious, approximately 600ft with a balcony. It has en suite washer and dryer which are brand new, as well as a dishwasher and microwave.

The unit includes utilities, aside from cable/internet, as well as 1 locker. Parking is available in the underground garage, although it has to be arranged through building management. Typically it is $100/or so, much cheaper than most parking garages and outdoor parking.
The building itself has great amenities, including a fitness centre, game and party room, indoor pool and sauna. There is 24 hour security on site, as well as a superintendent on site.

I myself lived here during residency, and it is a very safe building, and very conveniently located to all of the downtown hospitals, and close to TTC lines, grocery and shopping centres.

Please feel free to contact me with any additional questions!

con_tower_9.jpg

IMG_8876.jpg

IMG_8881.jpg

IMG_8883.jpg

IMG_8882.jpg

IMG_8880.jpg

IMG_8879.jpg

• 2 weeks later...